- I love to empower others to find the Light within them and to Let is Shine!
- I love J (my nickname for Jesus, adopted from Gary R. Renard’s books*) and find J’s true message in A Course in Miracles and desire to share J’s Message with those who desire to hear it.
- I love to empower others to be free from addictions, such as smoking, alcohol, food, shame, self-defeating behaviors, etc.
- I love empowering others to manage stress more effectively.
- I love the healing power of inner child work, and find joy in supporting others on that journey.
- I love to support others through the grieving process.
- I love coaching, meeting you where you are at on your journey to wholeness.
- And finally, I love sharing these topics with groups who are interested in learning more.
Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be sharing on each topic. For now, I’d love to hear from you:
- Which of the above topics interest you?
- How aware are you of your Light, your Divine Spark within?
- What addiction(s), if any, do you struggle with?
- Have you been interested in A Course in Miracles? If so, what questions do you have? How do you study it: alone with the Holy Spirit or in a study group or both?
- What issues of grief or loss are you grappling with?
- What do you do to manage stress?
To Comment, just click the blue Comment on the page or see the field below. If you prefer to share just your first name, that works!
Until next time, be gentle with yourself, smile and Shine Your Light!
*Gary R. Renard’s books: The Disappearance of the Universe, Your Immortal Reality, Love has Forgotten No One, The Lifetimes When Jesus and Buddha Knew Each Other.